Eu por ti

quarta-feira, outubro 04, 2006

All I need is You

Left my fear by the side if the road, hear you speak and wont let go...

...A Fathers love that draws me in...

...The spirit calls my heart to sin. I'm drawn to the voice of my saviour once again. Where'd my soul be without your son...

...He Gave his life to save the earth...

...I rest in the thought that you're watching over me...

...All i need is you; All i need is you lord...

Don’t want to stand here and shout...

...Your praise And walk away and forget Your Name...

...I’ll stand for you if it’s all I do...

...Tell the world that Jesus lives, tell the world that, tell the world that, tell the world that he died for them...

...Tell the world that he lives again...

...How could this world be a better place?...

...C’mon, c’mon we’ll tell the world about You, C’mon, c’mon we’ll tell the world about You...



2 Comments:

Enviar um comentário

<< Home


 
EUPORTI Ligado(s)